Friday July 21—Programs
Workshop tickets will be available at the gate. Advance registration is required for Day Camp programs, and space is limited. Space at the Tea with the Tellers Add-on must be reserved by midnight July 17.
Bill Harley Workshop $60.00; MaryGay Ducey Workshop $50.00; Donald Davis Intensive $115.00; Tea with the Tellers Add-on $15.00.
- Click Here to purchase Workshop tickets online. Online sales close at noon July 20.
- Click Here to register for Workshops tickets by mail. Registration by mail closes on July 13.
A Trio of Tellers $10.00
- Click Here to purchase tickets online. Online sales close at noon July 20.
- Click Here to register by mail. Registration by mail closes on July 13.
FRIDAY FREE PROGRAMS FOR DAYCAMPS, DAYCARES, CHILDREN’S GROUP, AND FAMILIES. Click here to e-Mail Kristine Dillinger and book a free spot for your Day Camp or Day Care children. See Schedule for performance times. Space is limited.
Full Festival Pass—Includes all Friday Workshops and Tea, and All-day Saturday Pass: $125. Boxed lunches must be purchased separately.
- Click Here to purchase Festival Pass online. Online sales close at noon July 20.
Registering for Friday’s sessions online and need a lunch? Optional Boxed Lunches are $12.00 and include a cookie and chips. Online orders for Friday lunches must be completed using the selections below. If you are purchasing your workshop passes by mail, you may elect to order your lunch using the mail-in form. Or feel free to bring your own lunch! Please note that these lunches are for Friday only.
Saturday July 22—All-day Ticket; allows access to stories all day. See Schedule for details.
Adults $20.00, Children $5.00; Family Pass $40.00 (two adults and children, up to to six persons from one household)