- Antonio Rocha Workshop, 1-3:30 PM: “Transitions in Eloquence.” Antonio demonstrates the use of movement and sound to create memorable transitions within a story, thus moving the tale forward in a seamless and eloquent manner. Participants will explore these techniques with Antonio and take home a set of “tools” which will help them create memorable transitions within their own tales. Your stories will never be the same.
- Kevin Kling Workshop, 9 AM – Noon: “Stories of Healing: Chicken Soup for the Chicken.” People have always used stories to cope with this unpredictable world. Kevin explores ways to develop evocative, engaging, and often humorous stories that carry healing properties.
- Donald Davis Personal/Family Story Intensive Workshop, 9 AM – 3:30 PM. Bring your own story and the masterful teller of personal and family stories, Donald Davis, will help you polish it. Workshop limited to ten participants.
- Tea with the Tellers: 3:30-4:30 Garden Room courtyard.
Hosted by Diane Powell. Join the tellers in an elegant tea party in the Garden Room Courtyard. We will try to seat one teller at each table. Space is limited.
Boxed lunches will also soon available for advance purchase. Visit our Tickets page for pricing and details.
FRIDAY FREE PROGRAMS FOR DAYCAMPS/DAYCARES:
Storytelling Programs for Day Camps featuring Motoko, Lyn Ford, and Norm Brecke are available at these times:
9:30-10:30; 11:15-12:15; 1:00-2:00; 2:30-3:30.
Participants will hear tales from a variety of tellers. The program will finish with a short tour through the garden.
Space is limited. To book a program and tour contact Margaret Read MacDonald at email@example.com or by phone at 206-429-2244.
Saturday Schedule, July 25 2015
- 9:00 AM – Registration and Check-in
The full schedule will be posted soon. Bookmark this page!
Panera will be back as our primary food vendor, plus the ever-popular ice cream cart and espresso stand. Click here for details.
Click here for details.